USB CNC Minifile™
- USB Flash Drive, 802.11 Wireless
- Upgrade your existing CNC Minifile
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet interfaceCan be a member of a domain
- Interfaces to virtually any NC/CNC machine
- Upload, Download and Drip Feed
- Pull or push part program from your DNC network
- Built-in serial protocols for machine compatibility
- RS-232C serial and behind the tape reader (BTR)
USB Minifile can operate stand-alone or join your LAN
USB Minifile is a part program loader to load memory on or drip feed to CNC machine tools The device operates standalone through its USB flash drive or floppy disk and it can join a network via 10/100 base-T Ethernet or Wireless 802.11b/g.
- Compatible with virtually any NC or CNC machine tool control. See Control List
- Pull programs directly from your File Server using Ethernet or Wireless 802.11b/g
- Eliminates punch tape equipment on older machine tools via Behind the Tape Reader (BTR)
- Operates in parallel (BTR) and serial (RS-232) communications modes
- Local keypad operation or remote operation using a PC on the LAN
RUGGEDIZED FOR THE MACHINE SHOP
Designed and engineered specifically for use in machine shop environments, the portable USB CNC Minifile can easily be carried to NC programming station and machine tools on the shop floor. A single portable device has the built-in protocols necessary to communicate with virtually any machine tool control.
The USB Minifile runs under a multitasking operating system. This allows the user to run a job on a machine tool and at the same time the programmer can quickly transfer NC programs even while another program is being loaded to the control. No waiting and idle time.
SUPPORTS VIRTUALLY ANY MACHINE TOOL
Thousands of punched tape reader/control combinations have been successfully interfaced with using both the Behind the Tape Reader or BTR (parallel) and serial communications supported by USB CNC Minifile. With over 100,000 units sold world-wide in the machine tool market, USB CNC Minifile’s proven field performance is unsurpassed.
LOW COST MEMORY EXPANSION
Machine controls capable of either running directly off punched tape or through the RS-232C port in DNC mode can operate directly from USB Minifile USB flash drive or off a server on a LAN. A single part program can be virtually unlimited in size without having to segment the program.